Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Job-hunt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Job-hunt > Topics

Subject: PLS HELP?
Replies: 3 Views: 704

26lonely 2/6/2007 - 9:12:49
Hi ther,I desprate 4 a Job.I huv being a sales ass.I am a f,26yrs & live in the CT area.PlS i have a family 2 support.ANY JOB WIL DO.I KNOW I CAN DEPEND ON U.THANK U *

twi4yogi 2/10/2007 - 7:25:12
sure i can help you easily, if you are ready to do any job, then i have a good proposal for you, you dont have to do anything, if you are interested to earn money easily, then i have a nice website hosting, you can make your own forum website for free, & put your own ads & invite your firends to register on your site & you will get money as any members of your site click on ads or just visit 2 your site, more members you get on your site, more you can earn money, choice is yours, if you are interested then let me know. *

26lonely 2/11/2007 - 12:35:41
U DONT NEED 2 ASK ME ,YES! PLS LET ME NOW WAT MUS I DO,THANK U VERY MUCH. I WONT DISSAPOINT U. *

twi4yogi 2/11/2007 - 4:09:43
you dont have to do anything, through my webhost you create your own chat & forum site for free, that site will be same as prodigits... I will instruct you what you need 2 do:- 1) go to your computer & you should have internet connection aswell, if you dont have pc & internet you can go 2 cyber cafe & use pc with internet there... 2) make your chat & forum website on web.. you can select any choice of topics you want... for example you want all members 2 join your site for friendship or for dating or just chill out or hobbies, anything that you like it... once you do that reply me here the topic you want it for your site & i will make that site for you, it will take 5minutes... once i register your site, you can make your own forum, chatrooms, links, reputation, pluses, ranks, announcements, guestbooks, invite your friends & musch much more you can do there same as prodigits, in case if you get confusion or has any problems then you can contact me anytime on my site... your site will be same as any chat wapsite, there will be rgisteration, groups you can make of your own choice & other members can join your groups, you will have your own chatroom, if you want privacy that is also possible through private chatroom, forums where your site members can post or make thread & have fun... you will get your choice of templetes for your site, you can also upload logos, mae a design & much much more... with this you will be also able to earn money, coz you can put google adsense ads or adbrite ads on your site, all this you can do just either by sitting at home or by sitting at cyber cafe... you dont need 2 leave your family & go, you can take of your family + take care of your site... just in 5minutes... now just tell me what topic you want 2 make it for your site... whats your hobbies? you can make on your site on those hobbies also... *

* Job-hunt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Job-hunt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits