Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Job-hunt - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Job-hunt > Topics

Subject: Story Writers WANTED
Replies: 2 Views: 1023

twi4yogi 17.09.10 - 03:18pm
A great opportunity for all writers. If you like to write stories on any topics, then we will hire you. We will publish books for you and your books will be sold at your own given price and make money daily, without going to office and doing any other jobs.

Requirement:-

1) Choose any categories for writing stories.

2) Write your real name as Author.

3) Use word documents in your PC to write stories.

4) Your story should have minimum 5000 words and maximum no limit.

5) Your story should be lengthy and should have minimum 400 pages in your word document.

6) Your stories should not be copy paste and should be unique written by you only.

7) The characters of your story should be fiction or non-fiction.

8) Stretch your stories as much as possible, and keep on writing lengthy stories.

9) Write all characters name in one page and also mention relation with each other.

10) If you like to put some pictures of your story characters, you can do this to make your readers feel happy.

If you are ready and willing to become famous writer, then start writing stories from today.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here and ask me.

Are you ready for this challenge? *

kwao2010 31.12.10 - 01:44pm
HI AM EXTREMELY HAPPY 2 JOIN THIS SITE,IN FACT I PROMISS 2 WRITE AND BE ONE OF PERMANENT MEMBERS. *

twi4yogi 1.01.11 - 06:48pm
Hey kwao2010 thanks to your response, if you have interest in this, feel free to write your stories and submit to me asap. Take your own time to write your story, and please make sure to check spellings while writing stories. Once you are done, we will publish ebook for your story, which will be available for readers to buy your book online. *

This topic is locked.
* Job-hunt Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Job-hunt

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits